- This event has passed.
Chevron Short Course Series: Reservoir Management
February 21 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Presented by Zack Warren and Michael Hirsch, Great Western Oil and Gas
- Mix of lecture and practical applications of reservoir management. Topics to include
- PDP decline curve analysis for producing tight oil wells
- Type well analysis for undeveloped tight oil wells
- Practical rate-transient analysis (PI-cum) for producing tight oil wells
- Practice using software such as Spotfire, (ARIES and Harmony were also requested)
This course is available for PE Seniors only.
To sign-up or for more information, please contact Rachel McDonald: firstname.lastname@example.org