- This event has passed.
Mines Healthcare Hackathon
May 1 - May 2Free
Don’t miss the inaugural Mines Healthcare Hackathon! Sign up now to work alongside rural health hospital CEOs and stakeholders and hack their most critical challenges.
Why sign up?
* Impact – opportunity to have a real-world impact, working alongside rural health subject matter experts hacking their most critical post-pandemic challenges
* Prize money – Prizes: $1,000 – 1st place | $500 – 2nd place | $250 – 3rd place | $250 – people’s choice
* Support for new venture formation – continued mentorship from rural health stakeholders, and venture formation support from Mines E&I
* Publicity – there will be press covering the event, from local coverage (campus and Denver health) as well as national coverage (American Hospital Association rural health brief)
Sign up here: https://bit.ly/3mLvCcJ
- May 1
- May 2
- Event Categories:
- Alumni, Faculty and Staff, For Students, Open to the Public
- Event Tags:
- Applied Mathematics and Statistics, Bioengineering, Bioscience, Campus Events, Catalyst, Chemical and Biological Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering Design and Society, Entrepreneurship, fp, Health, Humanitarian Engineering, Humanities Arts and Social Sciences, Innovation, Operations Research with Engineering, Quantitative Biosciences and Bioengineering, SAIL, Virtual Event
- Virtual Event
- CO United States
June 17 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm