The Payne Institute for Public Policy’s Senior Research Associate Sara Hastings-Simon will present for a webinar titled Building Back Better by Fueling Innovation in the Energy Sector.
Date: Wednesday, May 27
Time: 9:00am – 10:00am MT
Follow this link to register or go to the EVENT WEBSITE.
Join us on Wednesday, May 27, 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. MDT to see fresh analysis showing how a post-COVID recovery package could help to fuel innovation in the energy sector and bring our economy roaring back, along with reactions from panelists and expert commentators.
Welcome from The Hon. Seamus O’Regan, Minister of Natural Resources
Discussion Hosted by Diana Fox Carney, Economist and Public Policy Expert
• Jeremy Baines, President, Neste US
• Linda Coady, Executive Director, Pembina Institute
• JP Gladu, Principal, Mokwateh
• Laura Kilcrease, CEO, Alberta Innovates
• Mark Little, CEO, Suncor
• Steve MacDonald, CEO, Emissions Reduction Alberta
• Dan Wicklum, CEO, The Transition Accelerator
• Céline Bak, President, Analytica Advisors
• Sara Hastings-Simon, Senior Researcher, Payne Institute for Public Policy, Colorado School of Mines
• Shawn McCarthy, Sustainable Finance and Climate Journalist, Corporate Knights
• Terri Lynn Morrison, Director of Strategic Partnership, Indigenous Clean Energy (ICE)
• Chad Park, Lead Animator, Energy Futures Lab
• Dave Sawyer, Chief Economist, Canadian Institute for Climate Choices
• Ralph Torrie, Senior Associate, Sustainability Solutions Group and Partner, Torrie Smith Associates