Today at MINES
Need your resume reviewed? Stop by for a quick 15-minute resume review with a campus professional. Please note, this is a drop-in program and we typically see some wait time. It is recommended that students bring a current copy of their resume in printed form or electronically in an editable form. This will allow for […]
On January 21st, 2022, Danielle Tullman-Ercek from Northwestern University will give a talk entitled "Designing with nanoscale building blocks: engineering self -assembling protein superstructures for applications in vaccines, drug delivery and Biomanufacturing."
- 1/21 Colorado School of Mines Club Ice Hockey at Air Force
- 4/1 12:00 PM Colorado School of Mines Baseball vs UCCS vs. New Mexico Highlands
- 3/26 12:00 PM Colorado School of Mines Baseball vs Colorado Christian
- 3/26 12:00 PM Colorado School of Mines Softball vs Fort Lewis
- 3/26 2:00 PM Colorado School of Mines Softball vs Fort Lewis
- 3/26 2:30 PM Colorado School of Mines Baseball vs Colorado Christian
- 3/27 11:00 AM Colorado School of Mines Softball vs Fort Lewis
- Jessica Smith writes book on engineering and corporate social responsibility
Calls for greater corporate social responsibility place new demands on engineers’ everyday work, as Mines associate professor https://www.jessicamsmith.net/">Jessica Smith demonstrates in a ne …
- Solar project will quadruple number of PV installations powering Mines campus
Mines’ solar power output will dramatically increase starting this spring, with the installation of six new rooftop solar arrays and solar parking canopies in the Clear Creek Athletics Complex. …
- Modeling tool allows Mines geology students, faculty to test, validate structural data
Colorado School of Mines geology students and faculty have access to advanced software for structural modeling and restoration, thanks to an educational license gift from Petroleum Experts Ltd. valued …
- Spring 2022 semester gets underway at Colorado School of Mines
Spring classes began as scheduled Tuesday, Jan. 11 – in person and on campus – with COVID-19 health and safety protocols in place.
- Cansu Perdeli Demirkan: "Mines is a great place to be if you want to focus on emerging technical and social issues in mining with an interdisciplinary approach."
Why did you choose to come to Mines? What have you enjoyed most about being here? I chose to come to Mines because of its world-renowned reputation in the field of science and engineering, especially …